To purchase digital downloads from Melodic the following instructions must be followed:
1. Our download system uses Flash Player V9.0 and above. If you do not have Flash Player installed or an older version, get it from here first.
2. Make your purchase though PayPal, by clicking on the 'Buy Now' button.
3. On the Paypal page, when you have confirmed your payment, click on the 'Return To Merchant' link. On clicking, you will be directed your download page on the Melodic website.
4. You will also receive an confirmation email with a link to your download.. This email will be sent to your PayPal email address. Please ensure the email address firstname.lastname@example.org is in your trusted list so it is not spam-filtered/blocked.
5. Your music is held in a compressed zip file. Depending on your operating system you may need an unzip tool installed on your computer such as StuffIt or WinZip. Click on the download link to save the zip file to your PC.
6. The zip file wile be saved to the default location on your PC, as defined by your internet browser setup. The file name is the catalogue number of your purchase, e.g. melo065.zip. Your paypal receipt includes the catalogue number of your purchase.
7. Simply double-click on the zip file, which will extract the audio files for you.
All our downloads are encoded as 320kbps MP3 files (and, additionally, FLAC for selected releases.)
If you have any questions or problems downloading, please email email@example.com
|© melodic 2010|